Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday rambles...

Ahh...Sweet beautiful sunshine.
We've had days and days of drizzle and then...beautiful glorious sunshine. I shooed the kids outside and set to work on cleaning the house. I know, don't I do the best things on the weekend?! My life rocks!
I pretty much only made it through the girl's room. They have such a pretty girly room. I love it! But most of the time it looks like a pretty girly bomb exploded OR more specifically a girly Plamobil bomb - yikes. Not today though so hurry over!

I'd better post this as it's been sitting in a draft all day.
I packed in the cleaning and headed outside with everyone. We climbed a tree. What fun! I don't do that enough.

Nighty night....

2 comments:

mighty morphing mom said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me;0)
I think I need to climb a tree one of these days, fun.
luv ya,
K

mighty morphing mom said...

Tag you are it!

Got this off of Pamela's blog, it looked like fun, so here goes...
You can make all different versions of your name :)
Your real name:
Kristen
2. Your Gangsta Name: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle:}
Krisizzle
3. Your Detective Name: (fav color and fav animal)
Teal Gorilla
4. Your Soap Opera Name: (middle name, and childhood street)
Dorothy Martin
5. Your Star Wars Name: (the last 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)

Nykkrosa
6. Your Super Hero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Pink Water (I know, boring drink, lol)
7. Your Iraqi Name: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name)
Rlosuah

8. Your Witness Protection Program Name: (grandmother/grandfather's first name and Jones)
Dorothy Jones
9. Your Goth name: (black, and the name of one your pets).

Black Picachu
Play along at home!