Okay so I've never done one of these bloggy mems??? (is that really what they're called?) but seeing that I love to talk and especially about myself....here goes.
The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
Miss Sniz, who rocks btw, tagged me. Check her out, oh and her hilarious hubby too. Totally funny guy.
Now I'm pretty open about how truely strange I am BUT the reason this took so long for me to actually do is...I can't think under pressure. NOT AT ALL! So I couldn't think of anything weird...
1. which brings me to #1....sometimes when I'm asked, many (and I mean many) times I can not remember my phone number. I'll remember one from years ago but not the current one. This can also happen with my address. Why does this happen to me? HELP!
2. I didn't realize this was a problem until I actually read it on Sniz's list but, I'm a loud cell phone talker too. I go one beyond though an sometimes forget people around me can hear me at all. Like I'm in my own personal bubble.
3. I can't sleep well if I'm naked. I have no idea why and I've tried but I just can't.
4. I can't sing. Not at all. NOT A NOTE. Don't ask, it's a terrible thing!
5. I am a terrible coffee snob. I can't have anything in it, no flavor, no booze, no cream...nothing. and it MUST be dark roast. YUM!
6. I really can't spell. It's so strange because I read very well, am pretty well spoken BUT my spelling is terrible!
7. I love to re-read books. When i was a kid I used to read the Secret Garden and the Narnia series all the time. It was like comfort food for me. I still love to read them from time to time...
I would love to read some of my fav blogger's weirdnesses, bared for all to see so...
Kristen, Cheaty, Chey, Lori, Kellen
I read loads more but that's all I got time for today.
I'm trying to spend more time on the whole homeschooling thing and less on this. Obviously, it's not going well ;)