Sunday, November 18, 2007

Am I old now?

Well it's official. I am not longer anywhere near my twenties. How did this happen? I'm not young anymore, which is a strange feeling really. I feel great! Better than I did in my twenties when quite frankly I was mostly pregnant or nursing so...of course I feel better now, but what happened to my face? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about how I look. I'm just different. I don't look ... fresh anymore... I look tired mostly. And wrinkled.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I did have a wonderful day though. I am surrounded by people who love me. It's wonderful and amazing. God is good! It never ceases to amazing me at the small ways He shows me I am precious to Him. Somehow I have been entrusted with these amazing kids and a husband who loves me very much - WOW!

Okay - sorry enough mushiness.

My mom and dad came down last weekend to celebrate with me. Thanks mom and dad!

When I came home from my morning run yesterday there was a big banner
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The kids had made me. AND presents! I do love presents!

Then that evening my sister-in-law had a birthday dinner for me. It was amazing and she's wonderful! Thanks Randa!
Check her out, single handed-ly delivering the cakes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Mama said...

You look so gorgeous in your tiara! Happy birthday my dear friend. I love you so much and thought of you all day. I wish I was there to share in your special day.
Tell 'Randa I want her to make me a cake too. Yummy!
Oh I love your banner, they did a gorgeous job. We miss you guys all the time.
Kristen

Klin said...

Happy Birthday. Your cake (the chocolate one) looks delish!!

LoriD said...

Happy Birthday! My birthday was on Friday and my family did it up right too. Your cake looks awesome!

Thanks for stopping by my place!