Thursday, November 29, 2007

Waking up...

I woke up this morning, stretched and glanced over the sleeping three year old who had come in sometime in the night to see that it was...7:50!!! What?! Then I remembered that really we have no where to be yet today, so I rolled back over and enjoyed waking up.

These are the mornings that make me love homeschooling. Levi does have a class at 12:00 and my sil and I usually run (I will probably just hit the treadmill today) but today we can take our time waking up, getting going. Even the dog slept in.

I think I'll go have a leisurely morning coffee before I officially get started.....

7 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Nice! I had a visitor last night too. Juju was in my bed before I turned out the light last night at almost 2.
I am trying to work on my novel, but I am finding it impossible with kids all over and the big boys being so disobedient. Maybe I will go out for coffee this aft. and get something done.
Have a great day!

Kellan said...

What a great morning - good for you.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Envy. One of the seven deadly sins. And now I have it. :-)

Moving slowly in the morning sounds heavenly.

shay said...

I forgot to finish the story (although the day is far from over): It involves very dirty bathrooms, several hundred loads of laundry, and an extra dog and kid:)
Life is good if you break it down into the smallest bits and look at the good ones:)

Chey said...

I LOVE those mornings. Fridays are my slow to rise morning. We have no school and Shane leaves for work at 7:30 (I always make sure his lunch is completely ready the night before) and I usually get a few minutes of lone time in the big bed before a little body comes in to snuggle.

shay said...

My hubby is outta town so there was no alarm to wake us up.
Amelia's a total snuggle bug so she's pretty nice to wake up next too:)

Unknown said...

I also loves those mornings...most people do. I have to get up at 6 every weekeday morning and I leave for work at 7. On a saturday morning I lay awake in bed just enjoying the fact that I decide when I get up. This morning I was awake at 5:30 because we had left the tv on, it was even too early for the morning shows!