Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'll try this again...

This whole blogging everyday is harder than it looks. (I can't even seem to do it every day so how would I know right?!)

I'm casting my mind around for something...funny...sweet...profound...There are so many images and thoughts in my mind and heart simultaneously. How do I process all this stuff and stay on track? Maybe I can use this excuse for my lack of any visible forward motion on most days:)

I'm noticing more and more that I am completely motivated by connection with other people. I almost crave it. Both in my off and online life.

I read all my comments and visit their blogs. I have to admit to checking daily to see if anyone else has left a note. How sad am I?! It makes me feel like I'm not just whistling in the dark somehow. I'm not sure if all this counts as "real" but thanks to all of you who are reading and to everyone who's leaving a note:) You are making my day!

Check out what we got yesterday! The kids were thrilled and couldn't wait to get out there!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We live on the west coast so when we get snow it doesn't stay long. What a fun way to "jump" on the tramp!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5 comments:

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Gosh I love comments too! I now get email notices when I recieve comments. So affirming to know other people hear you and understand what you are going through.
Love the snow pictures, we got snow this weekend too, but I have not taken any pics yet!
luv ya, give me a call sometime:)

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Thanks for stopping in! I am not sure who Kellan is though... Might be a blog that I don't know their name?? I'll be back. Definitely.

Family Adventure said...

Oh yes! My boys would have loved that. We took the trampoline down for the winter (because we get innundated with snow, and, frankly, it isn't good for a trampoline to be covered under 3 m of snow for 4 months. 10 cm for a few days is probably OK, though! :)), and they are already missing it like crazy.

I hope your kids had a great afternoon of outside frolicking.

It's at times like this that I wish I was homeschooling my kids, too. I mean, you really get to take advantage of the opportunities when they come, not just when it suits a school schedule, don't you? Or am I kidding myself??

I love comments, too! I'm amazed how many people I've "met" in the blogosphere - it's been a real revelation to me.

Have a good day! Heidi

LoriD said...

Before I saw the second picture, I thought they were playing on a winterized pool! A trampoline is so much better!

Badness Jones said...

Looks like fun! When I started blogging it was "just for me" and I thought I didn't care if I got comments....I was wrong...I love them. I will probably resort to all kinds of crazy stunts to get more....